Sunday, April 27, 2008
Aidan's SECOND birthday!!
My nephew Aidan will be two on Two-sday. His birthday party was on Saturday at Mike & Melissa’s house. It was a very nice party. There was tons of food: hankie pankies, little smokies in crescent rolls, veggie tray, fruit tray, chips & dip, bread & dip and I made Crystal’s buffalo chicken dip. Yummy! It was a Sesame Street theme, so I borrowed my friend, Denise’s mom’s Elmo cake pan and made the Elmo cake pan again. I had made it for Aidan’s first birthday too. I wanted to make something else as far as cake, so I made two dozen cupcakes. Mark’s dad and stepmom were there, along with Mark’s half brother Pat and his step-sister Nicole, her husband Jack and their two kids. Mark’s mom and boyfriend Duaine were also there. We had a great time! I should rename my blog “I forgot my camera” because of course – I forgot my camera! Melissa took some pictures so I am hoping that I’ll get copies and can post them. Aidan was very cute eating his cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment