Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Marie's Birthday

Marie, Ray, Mark, and I went out to Legacy Village to eat at The Melting Pot (a fondue restaurant) on Saturday for her birthday. It is quite pricey, but well worth it. They start off with a cheese fondue course, then bring veggie broth and a plate of raw shrimp, salmon, filet mignon, chicken, and sirloin which you cook yourself and then season with several different kind of dips. Then......the dessert course! I am not a huge chocolate person, but I turned into a beast when they brought out the dessert! They bring you a plate of fruits, rice krispie treats, brownies, pound cake, and cheesecake squares to dip. We got the marshmallow and milk chocolate fondue with crushed oreo pieces. I was counting the rice krispie treats and pound cake and yelling at Mark not to eat any of them! We were there for a few hours and had a great time. It's really dark in there, so I couldn't take any pictures inside. However, here's a cute one of Marie and I outside. Happy 31st Birthday Muriah - love ya!!!!

No comments: