Sunday, October 12, 2008
Mark's TV
Last week Mark got a new TV. Our old one was a 15-year old 27 inch box and the colors were getting pretty bad on it. I subscribe to the thank you points network which it tied to my citi bank credit card. They have a huge perks program, if you are interested, let me know because I get points for a referral. But, last year Mark and I had enough points to get a nice convection oven for free. This year's free purchase was Mark's new 40" flat LCD TV. It is really big and I was afraid it'd be too overwhelming for the room. However that was not the case, it looks pretty good in the room. Our satellite dish doesn't accept high-def, and it would cost $150 for them to upgrade it. I'm not willing to pay for that though. Our contract is up in 3 months and if we have to switch satellite companies, we will. We do get our local channels in high-def and it is worth the subscription cost (just note the installation cost). I never thought a TV could look so real! Mark is in love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment