Friday, December 12, 2008
Markers!
I swore I would keep my camera in my purse at all times, but of course, I did not have my camera when we went to Carol's a few Sundays ago. I had bought Aidan a box of markers. I think I mentioned before, but the huge box that our grill came in got turned into a toy box and hiding spot for Aidan. Aidan loves to climb in it and we push him around on the carpet. I thought he might like coloring it too. He had a blast with the markers! His hands were every single color of the rainbow and hardly had any flesh color left. His shorts had some marker on them too, but Melissa was fortunately cool with it. He then decided to taste the marker and turned his lips, tongue and chin bright green. I wish I had gotten a picture of the little guy, but maybe next time. By the way, when Crayola says their markers are washable - they are right. He cleaned up with just water, I didn't even need to get to the soap to clean him up. Thank goodness!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment