Saturday, January 17, 2009

Car troubles

Mark grinded and re-painted our garage floor and noticed that a few drops of transmission fluid were dripping out of my new (well, one year old) car every few weeks. So, I took my car in for it's second oil change today. I guess it is some sort of synthetic oil so it only needs changed every 7,500 miles. I mentioned the transmission drip and they said that they have to keep it overnight because they can't look at on a Saturday. So they offer me a loaner - a Ford Focus. I told the lady that I'm taking my friends on a road trip Monday since we have off for MLK Jr Day. The lady tell ms that the 5 of us can fit comfortably in a focus. I said that might be, but I can't go from my rather roomy Edge to a Focus. So, I'm taking the car in on Tuesday morning and picking up my rental. I'll probably be driving to work Tuesday with my knees in the dashboard. Oh well, at least we'll be comfy at Amish country on Monday.

No comments: