I know these weekly updates get long, but I don't have that many interesting things happen on a daily basis.
Here's a little Dylan update...he loves to be pushed on his riding toys. Marie got him a Tonka riding truck for his birthday and he just climbs on it and rocks his body back and forth grunting until you push him all around the house. If you don't push him, he will pick up a toy and push that. So cute!

Mark and I went to Max & Erma's last night for an early Valentine's dinner. Since V day is on a Saturday, Marie and I decided to just stay home instead of the four of us going out to dinner. The four of us go out every Saturday and the restaurants will be super busy Sat. Marie's making Ray dinner, I don't know if I will make Mark dinner, but we'll see. Mark also bought me a cookie from my favorite bakery for V day-YUM!
It was so good I asked Marie if we could go there tonight! We also went shopping for Lori's baby gifts.
Mark bought me some PS games for my birthday and him and I have been playing them at night. I love video games!
The insulation guys finally came today and finished up the job. I have a lot of dusting to do, but hopefully our heating bill will go down...way down!
Melissa and I joined BJ's warehouse club this weekend. I love that store. Mike and Melissa had Evan in their cart and I had Aidan. We were shopping during his nap time and he starting falling asleep in the cart. So I cleared out the back of the cart and laid him down back there. People were looking at me kind of strange, but he seemed comfy. Their carts are huge, you can fit two kids in the front seating part.
Marie and I watched the Sex in the City movie--GREAT!!
The huge snow piles in our backyard have finally melted! who hoo
No comments:
Post a Comment