Thursday, July 30, 2009

Recent happenings

Took Dylan to fireworks on Friday. Seven Hills had their home days, so we walked around all the food, games, and rides. Dylan loves people watching. They had a fire truck that you could get into, but I knew once I took him out of his push buggy, he’d never get back in – so I didn’t let him out right away. When we went back, the fire truck was gone. I might have to hit up Crystal’s brother-in-law for a tour! Anyway, I got off track. Dylan really liked the fireworks too. We went a little bit away from them, not as far as we did for Independence’s, but far enough you couldn’t feel them in your stomach. He kept pointing at them – soo cute!


Just a public service announcement – if you are in a water hose fight with your husband and you have possession of the hose – do not be fooled by his evil ways. If he complains – stop my cell phone is in my pocket and my hand is too wet to get it out – do NOT approach said husband. He will, in fact, take the hose and turn it on you.


I am spending way too much time on facebook lately


Mark was not effected by the FE lay offs – thanks for your prayers


Blarney really needs to go to the groomers.


File this under the mental file of dumb ass. I have not locked my car since we moved into this house. I feel pretty safe here and there really is nothing in my car worth stealing. Mark tells me that #1 my car is worth stealing so I should lock it. He also tells me that #2 the garage door opener is in my car and there is something worth stealing in the garage or the house which is attached to the garage. Good point, honey – I’ve been locking it since then.


I started Blarney at Doggie Day Care today. It’s the greatest thing ever!!! Laura got me a gift certificate to there as a thank you for watching Dylan. Here’s a link to his pictures. For those of you who haven’t met him – he’s 6681, 6699, 6722 (and a few others). He passed his assessment test 100% and got a very good daily report card. THANK YOU LAURA - YOU ARE THE BESTEST SISTER IN THE WORLD. I WUV WU WOWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: