We went to Greenfield Village which was sooo awesome! Here's us on a Model T. I had gone there in the 8th grade, but honestly must not have paid too much attention to it. I wish we would have had more time to spend touring it - there was just so much to see. We spent so long there that we couldn't even get to the Henry Ford museum. We had bought a combo ticket, so we have to go back soon. The weather was great. We toured the house that Henry Ford built, and despite our tourguide being a db, that was pretty cool.
We also went to the MI Ren Fair. Remember this summer I posted how the GLMF jousters sucked - well they moved to the MI fair. It was okay, just not as good as we've seen in the past.
We also went to the huge outlet mall, Birch Run and Frankenmuth. I spent several hours in Bronners, buying tons of Christmas ornaments. I need to get a second tree, I have too many already. Oh, the problems I have. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment