I left work around 3:30. I am home safe and sound, and the driveway didn't have too much snow in it - about 4 or 5 inches. I decided to wait for Mark to get home and plow. I'm home for about 5 minutes and my cell rings. It's Mark. "Can you come get me, I'm stuck." He's three doors down and stuck in our street. I get in my car and have him hook up the tow pulls to me and up the street we go. Who knew I knew how to pull a car up the road, huh? So, I'm turning into the driveway and he gets stuck again - then I get stuck. Meanwhile, my neighbor who lives on the dead end is coming up the road. He can't get past, Mark's in the middle of the road! Oh geez. So, we got out the snowblower and everyone is dug out. I know we live on a dead end, but please plow!!
Oh and Neeley, sorry I chickend out and didn't come over tonight. Those dang weather people just kill me...I don't think one flake has fallen since I got home from work. I totally should have just come over according to plan!
1 comment:
Last year we got completely snowed in and it cracked to rafters in our roof. I had our little snow blower carrying it like a chain saw! We live on a hill and they close it every year for sled riding so we have to use the back alley. They never plow those so to get out I have to plow our driveway and the alley down to the street. It takes three long extension cords and usually blows the breaker at the end. It got so deep the piles were over my head and I could no longer shovel because it just fell back on my head! I gave up and some nice man at church took pity and came and plowed me out. No snow yet this year!
Post a Comment