Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What's been happening

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately.  My life has been crazy.  I honestly don't know what I do with all my time, I don't have kids so where does it all go?

Got together with Denise, Marie, and Crystal and went to Melting Pot for their girls spa night.  That was fun - I love hanging out with those guys.

Took Dylan to Chuck E Cheese with Crystal, Peyton, and Gracie.  I thought his little head was going to explode right then and there!  He was totally overwhelmed with everything.  He saw Peyton putting money into the games, so he asked me for some money.  He was so overwhelmed with the games, he'd put in his token and then take off.  He was buying rides for little girls too.  So cute.  Finally, I just kept the money and he "played" the games without money.  He didn't really know they were off, since he only stood there for about 10 seconds before running to the next game.  He was very intrigued with the life size Chuck E Cheese.  However, when I brought him closer - he was terrified.  I think I'll take him back often, he had a blast and the best part...he was super tired afterward!

I'll post some kitchen pics later.

The new season of 24 is pretty good, not as good as the first few seasons, but better than last season. 
I can't wait for the new Tori & Dean (April 5th!).  I also watched Carney Wilson's reality show, it was ok.  I'm okay with Izzie being off Grey's, she got kind of annoying anyway.  The Deep End is a pretty good show, I hope it gets picked up for another season.  THE HOUSEWIVES are awesome.  I love Thursday TV night with Marie! 

I'm starting spring clean up in the yard.  I raked out the front and cleaned out the gunk from all the front beds.  I filled 3 black contractor drum liners with crap.  Where does all that gunk come from?  The backyard will be worse, way more grass and beds back there. 

Health Care Reform...maybe I won't go there.

So happy that Marie is preggers and having a boy!!!!!!!!! 

Booked a cruise to Canada / New England for September.  Going with Laura/Jeff/Dylan and mom/dad to celebrate their 60th birthdays.  I can't believe my parents are that old.  When I'm referring to someone OLD - I say they are 60.  I guess I better up that by about 10 years. 

Blarney recovered completely from his surgery and the lumps they removed weren't cancer. 

Got to meet my friend Neeley's baby girl - so precious! 

I think that's about it.  See, this is why I don't blog that often..nothing worth mentioning happens in my life.  I'm going to try to take a cue from CB and just post more random type stuff on her blog about me, not necessarily about what I'm doing.  I love her new blog!! 

No comments: