Blarney-Cam
Mark bought me a great present. It's one of those cameras that you clip to a dog's collar and then set it to take a pic every 1, 5, or 15 minutes. Here's my favorite pic from this morning while we were at Laura's house watching Dylan open up Santa's presents. This is the same view for several pictures in a row, then he must have rolled over because the next few pics are solid black. I can't wait to see what he does all day...every day.
I might have the groomer trim up his beard a little bit for better photographs. :)
2 comments:
That is so awesome!!!!
Oh that is so cool.....I could put one on Kiba and not tell Taylor so when she goes out with the dog and her friends....I can see what she is up too whahaha.....
Oh I wish it was a movie camera because that would be so much fun....even better put a microphone on the collar so when I hear him sneaking into something or teasing the cat I could tell him no.....and he would think I was right there...oh the possibilities! auntie m
Post a Comment