I also got a new car this summer -
Ford Edge SEL plus I needed a cargo area to cart the
doggie around town.

My parents just love Blarney and we have a standing play date every Monday while Mark has his guy friends over to play games. The car I got rid of was the very first brand new car I got, my 1997 Grand Am GT. I loved that car and still miss her. However, as I’m driving the Edge longer, I’m missing her less and less. It’s nice to be up higher off the ground. It’s also
AWD, so that’s nice since we live on a dead end and they never plow our streets. We got a trailer package so if Mark gets stuck, I can tow him out of our driveway. Here's a picture of Mark
snowblowing in our driveway apron from a storm we had this past February.
No comments:
Post a Comment