Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Recap: Marie's bday & Vegas

In May, my friend Denise and I threw a surprise 30th birthday party at my house for my very best friend in the world – Marie. She was really surprised and it was great having everyone together. Denise decorated her lawn!

To get ready for the party, Mark and I did a ton of landscaping. Unfortunately, it was so cold that day that no one could go outside.
Over Labor Day weekend, we went to Vegas with two other couples to celebrate. We had a great time, but it’s too crazy of a place for Mark and my liking, and neither of us feel the need to go back. We’d much rather go to Europe again and see real architecture instead of fabricated hotel lobbies and malls. Here's a picture of us at The Flamingo where we stayed. Boy oh boy was it hot outside!!
Mark and I gambled about $80-90 and I almost doubled my money. I hit a few machines that really paid out, and Mark was quick to hit the "cash out" button.

No comments: