Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bon Jovi

Last month, Marie and I went to Pittsburgh for our Bon Jovi concert. Here's Marie holding the tickets and me holding a poster board she made for me for my birthday present (before she actually had the tickets). She printed out a picture of a almost naked Jon. It's a damn good picture too! She also printed a seating chart of the arena and pasted pictures of the band on the stage. I really need a new camera, so please ignore the huge dust (or whatever it is) spot on my shoulder!



I took a few pics from that concert with my camera phone, but haven't gotten them to my laptop yet. Here's some that I scanned in from our summer '06 concert. We were only a few feet from stage. We weren't allowed to bring cameras in, so I brought in my 10 year old 35mm camera in case they took it away at the door. You can see how close we were because it hardly had any zoom on it.

1 comment:

CB said...

From the photography nerd - you might be able to reduce that dust spot that appears in photos by giving the lens a really good cleaning. Try windex or a lens cleaning cloth. This used to happened to me, particularly with certain light, and cleaning the lens good helped a lot!