Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My voilet

Here's a picture of my violet. Marie and I were in Walmart last year and they had tons of violets out. They were all completely dry and had no flowers on them. Marie commented that it was like being at the pound. :( We picked one out and I bought him to save him. Long story that only Marie would know, but you know the saying "fo' shizzle" well I named him "Trey shizzle" Don't ask. Anyways, here is Trey all nursed back to health and loving his spot in my dining room window. I got the cute pot form Yankee Peddler - a local craft festival.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Linda ~ Your cute blog entries brighten my day. Trey is beautiful! Hey, is he single? ha ha..... ~ love, lea

Anonymous said...

Trey is the bomb!! He looks great, no thanks to me. Good job, Lin!!

-Marie

Linda and Mark said...

Lea,

You are in luck - Trey is single! You only have to make him supper once a week, and then it’s only a drink of water. He doesn’t have any emotional baggage, he’s just happy to be alive. He doesn’t have any smelly friends that you don’t like. He never leaves the toilet seat up. UNFORTUNATELY, he doesn’t have a job. He doesn’t get out of the house much. He’s not very good at conversation, never tells me I’m pretty. He doesn’t tell any funny jokes-so he’ll never make you laugh. And, he doesn’t take the garbage out.

Anonymous said...

You are too funny Linda! As cute as Trey is, I don't know if the whole long-distance thing would work out anyway.... sigh! ~ love, lea