Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekly update

I got to meet little Ely (Marie's nephew) this week. He is so very cute!

I went to Amish Country with my parents Saturday. It was such a wonderful day. We were on the road around 9 and went to Tis the Season - Ohio's largest year-round Christmas store. We had a lovely lunch and even got ice cream for dessert. The weather was 68 degrees and gorgeous! Spring was here for a day and I can't wait until it's here to stay.

Work is getting crazy. One of our new girls resigned so we have hired someone else. I just do a little training, but it's such a big job training someone. We've got this big thing going on and next week will be nuts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When did Guardian start training new employees right away when they are hired?

KK