Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Aidan & Evan

Last week seemed that I had something to do every day of the week, but this week seems to be slower. Sunday I ran errands all day, which mostly I love to do. My little nephew Evan is going to be ONE next month. I was looking through the sale ads and called Melissa to see what I could get him. She suggested a rocking horse. Seemed pretty easy so I agreed. I went to Toys R Us and walked around for at least an hour. You would not think "rocking horse for Evan" would be hard, but it was. That store totally sucks the life outta me - more than Home Depot. Crystal took Peyton for Fun Day - let me just admit that I am soo glad I did not go on that day - I would have thrown myself into a shopping cart and off a cliff. I did end up with a cool rocking horse that turns into a trike which is sweet. Aidan will be THREE this month and I asked Melissa if I could get him a hot wheel. He already has one which is what I really wanted to get him. I loved my hot wheel - man I loved that thing. So, Melissa said a bike would be fine. I said ok. She then hits me with bike sizes - huh..sizes? I know they come in kids and adults, right - NO. 10" 12" 16" what the heck! I went to the bike section in Toys R Us, but figured another hour of staring at the bikes was not in the works. I'll tackle that another day. I love the little guys! 4/5 was Mike & Melissa's 6th wedding anniversary. Mark and I offered to babysit the kids so they could go out to dinner. I suggested taking them to McD or BK with a play-gym. Melissa said there is a Chik-Fil-A with an indoor play gym in N Olmsted. We went there and were playing for TWO AND A HALF HOURS! Aidan was totally red and even sweating a little bit. Evan was so great, just stayed in the high chair for most of the time, then once Aidan was the only kid in the play gym, we took him in there too. They had a blast and so did I. Here's some pics.

1 comment:

Sutton Family said...

...you know that they make adult sized hotwheels, don't you??? I want one so bad... fun fun fun.