My little Blarney's surgery is tomorrow morning - we have to be there before 8. I have a few doctor's appointments to keep me busy until I can pick him up around 5 pm. He's developed a few bumps that we're having removed and biopsied. He's also getting his teeth cleaned as he has tartar buildup and halitosis. The
breath kong helps a lot, but only if I remember to give it to him. My book says Wheaties are sensitive to anesthesia so I'm a little worried about him. Wah!!


2 comments:
I hope he does well. I know how much a part of the family they are. My cat is almost 13 years old and he is showing his age. I will surely miss him sleeping on my legs every night. Poor old guy can hardly jump up on the bed anymore. Good for you keeping on top of his health though. He sure is cute.
love Auntie Mar
oh blarney- my family fell in love with you while we were there! He is not only cute but he also has so much personality! I will be praying all day for him!
Post a Comment