Monday, January 11, 2010

Dylan's turns two!!

Dylan's birthday is on December 20th, but for the past two years, we've been having his party the first weekend of December. Mark and I hosted the party again and it was just wonderful. Here's a few pictures.

It was a Backyardigans theme. Everyone had blue teeth when they were done eating my cakes. The feet in the picture is a 3 foot Pablo balloon. It's still floating in my living room and D still likes to run around with it on Fridays when I'm babysitting. He calls him "Pabo"

Dylan attempting to wear the PJ's Marie got him. D also got his first rock tee shirt - a KISS shirt from Marie.


Aunt Lori, Uncle Tom, and cute little Maia


Peyton helped open presents because Dylan really wasn't that into it. Dylan got tons of great stuff, including a huge train table from my parents. I'd say his favorite present is a WowWee alive Seal pup he got from Grandma & Grandpa Nikiel. When you pet him, he makes sounds. His name is snowball and Dylan calls him Ball. Ball has to go on ALL car rides with him.


Mommy & Daddy
Dylan was happy to dive into the cake. I had to get the shark sweeper out there was so much cake on the floor though.


Hard to believe it was a month ago - even harder to believe the little guy is TWO!!

No comments: