I love Martha Stewart! I get several of her magazines and subscribe to several of her email lists - and love them all too. Even though over half doesn’t apply to me, I try to read it because you never know when I might find something useful down the road. I wanted to share something with everyone from the Q&A section.
Reader’s Q: What’s the best way to store my leather gloves?
Martha’s A: Don’t make the mistake I made. I wrapped some beautiful leather gloves in red tissue paper and the color rubbed off on them. So, I recommend that you wrap your gloves only in white, acid-free tissue paper, and keep them in a dry, dark drawer apart from brightly colored items. Even other colored gloves can leave stains on lighter cones.
Reader’s Q: What’s the best way to store my leather gloves?
Martha’s A: Don’t make the mistake I made. I wrapped some beautiful leather gloves in red tissue paper and the color rubbed off on them. So, I recommend that you wrap your gloves only in white, acid-free tissue paper, and keep them in a dry, dark drawer apart from brightly colored items. Even other colored gloves can leave stains on lighter cones.
Silly me – I always store my gloves in the pocket my winter coat in the back of my closet!
1 comment:
I vote with you!
Post a Comment