We had a great time at Mark's mom's this afternoon. I tried really hard with my old camera to get a good shot of Aidan, but he just moves too fast! However, I did get a video of him putting on some adult shoes. My favorite part is when he taps it to make sure it's on tight. He is at such a wonderful age now - he'll be two next month. I keep asking him how old he'll be, because I know he can count to three. He hasn't answered me yet though. He also sings parts of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. We also celebrated Melissa's birthday with chicken marsala and mashed potatoes that Carol made. I made a chocolate cake and peanut butter cookies with Reeses peanut butter cups in them. Poor pregnant Melissa is sick and thinks she might have the flu. She didn't get to eat her chicken marsala.
After we left Carol’s, we went to my friend Crystal’s house. We had a lottery on Friday for a parking spot in our office garage. Crystal was on vacation on Friday, but won the lottery for next week. Since we still have so much snow on the ground, I wanted to drop the garage door opener off at her house so she could pull in on Monday. Plus, she is pregnant too, and she’s also got bad head cold too, so I wanted to keep her out of the cold. It had also been quite a long time since I had seen Peyton. He wasn’t even walking-it had been so long. Peyton is about 5 months younger than Aidan is, and he’s at a great age too. He is so playful, he loves his toys and his books. He brings them to you so you can play with him, but then he also plays by himself. Mark was excited to spend some time with Rob too.
I hope both my pregnant friends are feeling better soon!
We went to Santo’s with Marie and Ray last night, so when we got home – we had leftovers. This was great because Mark is also very sick – and I got to just finish up our taxes and relax a little with no dishes in the sink.
It’s off to work Monday morning – yuck! Both of my bosses are off Monday thru Wednesday so we will be wearing jeans which will make it a little more manageable somehow.
No comments:
Post a Comment