Okay, I’m getting yelled at for not posting anything. I’ve been really busy, but haven’t really been doing anything to write about. Poor Laur had to work Friday Saturday and Sunday nights! So, we decided to have a cook-out at my house on Thursday night to celebrate. Mark, Daddy, and I went to the Independence City fireworks – which rocked! They usually make the nightly news because they are so good. Friday, Mark and I just worked around the house until I had to go pick up Dylan for the night. He was a dream-ate like a champ, never fussed, and slept through the night. Saturday, he refused to nap and was kind of crabby. When I got home around 6:30, Mark and I turned around and went to Mayfield City’s fireworks with Mark’s dad and stepmother. Sunday, we went to Mark’s moms. Aidan was so great. He was a big burst of energy and ran around like a crazy person all day. Then, I went to yet another city's fireworks-Bedford. There was some great people watching, let me tell you! Marie and I could hardly watch the sky there was so much going on. A group of 4 early 20 year old girls were sitting a few feet in front of us, and all of a sudden, they jump up and scream. Next thing we know, a poor little bunny rabbit goes hopping through the lawn as fast as lightening. Hopefully he found a good place to hide! Monday, Blarney and I went to my parents for dinner. That’s about all we’ve been up to. I'm about 4 loads of laundry behind and a half sink full of dishes to do - hope things calm down soon so I can catch up..and soon. Hopefully something more exciting will happen before two more weeks pass with no blog posts.
1 comment:
hey- i tagged you on my blog! So tag you're it- see my blog for the details...
Post a Comment