

Just for some clarification. I don't know anything about fencing. Mark did take some fencing lessons and we do have an epee in our basement. Mark even found a class at the Y and he wanted us to do couples fencing (I said no) I did watch the girl win the gold medal, but am not really sure how you score or what it takes to win, but it did look cool. Their outfits are somehow rigged so their helmet lights up when they get touched, which I thought was cool. Anyways, I was more excited that USA took gold-silver-bronze and swept that competition!
I bet that Mark's epee is something most of you didn't know about us, huh?
3 comments:
Actually, I did know about epee in the basement, what I did not know is that Mark wanted you to do couples fencing!! He's known you long enough to know that you of all people should not be aiming a pointy instrument at another person. However, I would be willing pay for your half of the lessons if I could come and tape it!!!
-Marie
What's Mark's epee doing in the basement? Shouldn't it be in the bedroom?
--KK
Good one KK!!! I had to ask Linda what an epee was today because I didn't know - but it does sound a little perverted!
Post a Comment