Crystal took Peyton for a haircut last week so I had to take Blarney this week. Seriously, Blarn was getting pretty gross looking. He will NOT let us groom him here at home, he thrashes around and he's very strong! He will, thank goodness, let us give him baths so at least he doesn't smell - he just looks like he is homeless. Anyway, he looks pretty much the same as the last time we cut him, but he's not shaved to the skin this time. I love his rust-ish color knee caps and face, it's his puppy coloring. His ears still have a little black in them too. He also loves to lay with his legs stretched out backwards.
*************Forgot to mention, so I am editing my post:
The groomer (he's been going to her once a month since he was 3 months old now) finally said that he can't come in on Saturdays anymore. She said it is too stressful for the both of them! She said since Sat is so busy, he has to look at and turn around to watch everyone who walks by. She said he has to come in on Friday nights when it's dead and they are the only two in the store. I guess it makes sense, Blarney is one crazy dog!!
1 comment:
Very handsome!!!
-Marie
Post a Comment