Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pop!!



Us Welch's are born with Pepsi in our blood. Laura and I love to say that Daddy put Pepsi in our baby bottles. Mom...did he? Marie and I love to say that the best part of her sleeping over at my house was drinking pop. Marie…I hope that isn’t the only reason we became friends. Anyways, my doctor told me that I should give up caffeine and pop, so I did. Mark likes to say that he needs a pop an hour, and he loves Diet Pepsi. I have never seen someone drink pop as much as he does, not even Daddy. Thank goodness he loves Pepsi, I never could have married him if he was one of those Coke-people. However, for some reason I bought Mark one case of Diet Mountain Dew. For some even stranger reason, I decided to have one a little bit ago. Sorry, Mark - there's a new love in my life - it's Diet Mountain Dew. I'm trying not to OD on it though, since it has aspartame and that gives me headaches. I am limiting myself to one can a day.

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

The doug welch clan was brought up on diet coke, it's funny looking back because mom never let us have kool-aid because it was pure sugar, but bring on the diet coke! I have however recently converted to pepsi, shh dont tell, oh and ofcourse Dr. Pepper