Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thanks to my family

While Mark and I were at Amish, Laura and Dylan came over to let Blarney outside at lunchtime. Thanks Laura! Blarney loves Dylan!!

Since we were gone into the evening too, my parents came over to give him dinner and play with him until we got home. I set out a new toy for Blarney so my parents could have a little break from Blarn. He's so needy and hyper, sometimes only a new toy can calm him down for a little while. Unfortunately, the toy that I gave him isn't that sturdy and the bikini wearing Henrietta the rubber chicken that Laura bought him was





be-headed about 5 minutes into play. So, Gampa went to the pet store and bought him two new toys. They are both squeaky toys which are his favorite!!

While trying to get a good nights sleep (exhausted from our day trip) Blarney was kind enough to squeak the toy in my face around 1 am.

No comments: