Thursday, November 6, 2008
I had a dream the world ended
I have been crazy busy this past month. Too busy to blog. Mark and I have been doing tons of stuff around the house. Huge muddy trenches in our backyard for power to Mark's work shed. Re-doing our garage floor. Work has been so crazy too, late nights, weekends. On to more important stuff. I have been going to bed each day this week around 9 pm. I have a cold. Tuesday, Mark and I said that we would not watch any election coverage. I got home from work, we turned on the DVR and watched Dancing with the Stars. I then went to bed. Cold meds make you dream crazy stuff. Tuesday night I had a dream the world ended. Wednesday I woke up. Obama won. That's all I have to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/kevin_o_brien/index.ssf?/base/opinion/1225964040205400.xml&coll=2
http://www.ejectejecteject.com/archives/000193.html
Read.
You are hilarious!
There is a Mormon prophesy that predicts a day will come when our constitution will hang by a thread. Keep your eye on our 1st and 2nd Amendments. The time may be at hand.
The good news is that the prophesy ends with the country being saved by righteous people. Hang in there and let your voices be heard.
Love,
Uncle Doug
Post a Comment