Whenever I purchase something big - I have to make a spreadsheet for it. Mark doesn't take it that far, but we did promise each other that before we bought something big for the house, we would do a comparison on three items before we bought it. This is just to make sure we are getting a good deal and spending our money properly.
Mark did a good deal of research to find the best TV for us to buy. Well, it paid off. In the December 08 issue of Consumer Reports - our exact model got the CR Best Buy. Our model is #1 in 52 inch, 46 inch, 40 inch, and 32 inch. It got #6 in 37 inch and #4 in 26 inch. The only one that got the Best Buy is the 40 inch. How awesome is that!!
I must brag a little about myself as well, as the camera I bought a few months ago is #14 on the point and shoot cameras.
No comments:
Post a Comment