Monday, July 28, 2008

Another blogger!

Yippie - my cousin Jeff and his family have started a blog! Now all we have to do is get Lea in and I'll be happy. Hey Lea - I signed up for My Space and Face Book! I know I don't go onto those sites often, but I did sign up!

My friend Crystal will be upset that I have one more page on my list of blog buddies. Her and I are trying to get everyone we know to start a blog. It's a great way to communicate and keep in touch. I really think Marie should start one. She has three cats, so that's tons to write about - AND SHE IS PLANNING A WEDDING! And let's face it - if her mom can do one...so can she--challenge! Marie, your first post could be about me hitting the wall with my fist while trying to convince you to call the caterer and firm up your wedding date. Karin should start one since she's starting a new chapter in her life and is only going to be working with us for two more weeks. We can't loose touch! Karin, your first post could be pictures of your adorable new nephew. Neeley should start one too!! She doesn't work with us anymore so it's harder to keep in touch with her too! Plus she's traveling all over the place and could write tons about her dog Shamus. Your first post could be a video of Dan imitating Mark imitating me falling down the stairs! And, she could link to her her adorable little nieces in NC. Okay, now my friends think that I am bossy, well, they know me...bossy I am.

3 comments:

CB said...

I second this post! Everyone should have a blog! Marie, KK, and Neeley - consider yourself pressured!!!

Anonymous said...

You are bossy....but that's why I love you! If you create a training guide then I am in:)

Anonymous said...

These blogs can become addicting. I have ours, plus my cycling group and now Sarah is planning on starting a "Family Memory" one for all of us to post on. She wanted to write down some funny memories about Doug and thought it would be fun to share all those and I suggested she include all family memories so it was not a "memorial" to Doug. Our family has tons of good memories. Like when your Dad set your Mom's pants on fire. Or the time you girls gave Grandpa back his golden arm. I have very fond memories of our trip to the Grand Canyon with your parents. All goo times!
Aunt M