Friday was a pretty laid back day at work. Both the bosses were out of town and my workload was miraculously low. I left work a little early to go to my friend Denise's house for a surprise birthday party for our 35-week pregnant friend
Crystal. It's her second child so she hasn't had as much time for herself lately, chasing toddler Peyton around everywhere. So, Denise had this idea to put this "sprinkle" (mini shower, get it?) together for her. Denise is such a wonderful host! Marie happened to have Friday off, so she spend her afternoon shopping for last minute things and setting Denise's house up for the shower. Crystal walked in (for what she thought was just a dinner out with Denise and Marie) and saw all of us there. She was very surprised, and we were very happy to surprise her. Here's a few pics. Our friend Karin (and her mom) came, but left before we took this picture.




I also took a video of Crystal reading aloud a card that Denise's 14 year-old daughter, Alli, wrote to Crystal.
Here's another video of Crystal opening some cool dresses from Denise. The whispering when she shows me the second dress is me saying "I'm taking a video"
1 comment:
Thanks so much for an awesome party and surprise! I am so blessed to have such great friends :)
Post a Comment