SoapNet started playing Beverly Hills 90210 from the beginning, so I started DVR'ing it. I'm only up to episode 4, but am loving every minute of it. Marie and I used to watch it every Thursday "back in the day"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!!!!! You sure know how to make two 49/50 year olds feel very old! We are so proud of the wonderful person you have grown up to be. It was seriously in the cards from the day you were born. All the best old lady!!
2 comments:
Greatest show ever! I STILL have a mad crush on Brandon - even though he's a total dork!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!!!!! You sure know how to make two 49/50 year olds feel very old! We are so proud of the wonderful person you have grown up to be. It was seriously in the cards from the day you were born. All the best old lady!!
love Kathy and David
Post a Comment