Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Michael Symon's restaurant - Lola
My office went to Michael Symon’s restaurant – Lola. Mark and I have been watching Iron Chef America since the show started a few years ago. It’s on Sunday on Food Network and we never miss an episode. When Michael was a contestant, we checked out his two restaurants online and the food seemed a little too exotic for us. I was just psyched that a chef from Cleveland made national attention. Then, when they asked him to be on the Next Iron Chef challenge, it was so cool. He won and is now an Iron Chef!! Also, my boss is friends with one of Michael’s good friends. I booked their private room and had our holiday work party there. The food wasn’t quite as exotic as it was made out to be online. I am a pretty picky eater so I didn’t love everything, but it was nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment