Thursday, January 3, 2008
Leg two of the Christmas whirlwind tour
Leg two of the Christmas whirlwind tour is Christmas Eve. This is usually reserved for my side of the family. However, with Laura in the hospital, plans changed this year. They came home from the hospital around 1 pm. Mark and I hung out at home and had a little Team Welch time. I had been at the hospital a lot since Dylan was born so it was nice to spend time alone with Mark. My mom had already defrosted the turkey, so she made the full blown Christmas dinner as planned. She packed half of everything up and took it to Laura’s house so they could have a nice dinner too. Jeff and Laura were pretty tired and were looking forward to their first night with Dylan at home. My mom made 6 different types of cookies and my dad decorated them into a beautiful cookie tray for them too. Mark and I came by my parent’s house with Blarney for the rest of dinner. Blarney found his and Stan’s (Laura’s dog’s) presents under the tree so Gampa let Blarney open his bone. We didn’t see him for hours after the big rawhide bone. Mark and I went home and waited for Santa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment