Thursday, January 3, 2008

Leg four of the Christmas whirlwind tour

Leg four of the Christmas whirlwind tour was Christmas Eve make-up date at my parents house on Sunday. Mark and I got there a little early so I could prepare my salad. We had a Honey Baked Ham, two kinds of potatoes, and a bunch of great food.


We had a Honey Baked Ham, salad, two kinds of potatoes, and a bunch of great food. My mom has a beautiful set of Christmas china, the table was set so pretty: beautiful centerpieces with candles and decorations, mini candle favors at each place setting, her fancy gold Oneida ware that her and daddy got for their wedding. From the bottom left: Stan, Laura, Jeff, Dylan, Linda, Mark, and Mom. Dad's where he usually is-behind the camera.

We exchanged presents and had a great time. This was Baby Dylan’s first outing and I think he had a great time too.

No comments: