Saturday, January 19, 2008

Photo review of Blarney

When we brought him home from the breeder in June. He was so little and cute. He was about 7 pounds and very small. In August - getting bigger and still dark in color.
When we shaved him before our trip to Vegas in September and lost all his puppy fur and puppy color.
Playing in the leaves in our back yard this October or November. He LOVES to be outdoors.
With Santa. Check out this picture of his chest and face full of snowballs this December.

Today. We got his ears shaved per the standard Wheaten haircut (they had gotten kind-of matted anyways). We opted for a BIG difference from the show Wheaten and got his bangs cut - yes he has eyeballs!! I think he was running into things because he couldn't see. Usually the shaved ears are hidden by the long hair on top and triangle hairstyle that goes from his doggie forehead to the tip of his nose. I don't know if I like it or not, I will see if we think he can see better before we decide what to do next time. Look how much bigger he is in this picture with Mark. I am thinking he's full grown at about 38 pounds. He's kind of the same color as our carpet now, and only the tip of his beard is still blackish brown.

2 comments:

CB said...

He looks really cute! I like being able to see his eyes :)

Mom Louise W said...

Oh my gosh we do see his eyes!! He is so cute. I love you Blarney
love Grandma