Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Mark and I went to Applebee's to meet Mark's dad and stepmom, his brother Pat, and his other broker Mike, his wife Melissa, and their two kids for father's day lunch. We had a really nice time.

Here's Ron and Mike


I was sure I'd be able to get a good shot of Aidan with my new camera, but still no luck. He's just too fast!! Then, he ran up to me and I just about cut his chin off when I snapped this one.
Mark, Ron, and Pat

We then went to my parent's house. Laura had to work, to it was just the 4 of us plus Blarney. Since I didn't get anything from Blarn for mother's day (Mark said it's because Blarney doesn't have a job), I didn't get anything for Mark. However, I did buy Blarn his own kiddie pool. He only got in it once or twice on his own, but my ankles spent a lot of time in there trying to persuade him to come in.

No comments: