I have to say how excited I am about the return of American Gladiators. Hulk Hogan and Laila Ali are hosting it. I think the first new season episode was on yesterday and another episode was on tonight. I loved this show as a kid and love it still!! I hope it stays on the air.
Thank goodness for the DVR so I never have to watch commercials or know when something is on. I find a show I like and hit record all episodes.
P.S. Obviously, today was a pretty slow news day for Team Welch. Thank goodness for TV or else I'd have nothing to write about. Although, Blarney and I had puppy class today. We were off for the past two weeks because of Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. Blarney was really bad today and wouldn't listen to me or the teacher. Ugh!
1 comment:
Yes! Best game show ever!!
Post a Comment