Way to go with the blog!! Good recap!! Just let me say that even though Vegas wasn't your thing, I had a blast with you guys and I still can't believe the surprise party. I think back to it and I'm still surprised!!!! You are the BEST best friend a girl could ever have (Mark, you're not so bad either :-) My favorite day of the week is Thursday!!! Love you both!!! -Marie
2 comments:
Linda...you have a blog!!! I will be checking in from time to time.
Way to go with the blog!! Good recap!! Just let me say that even though Vegas wasn't your thing, I had a blast with you guys and I still can't believe the surprise party. I think back to it and I'm still surprised!!!! You are the BEST best friend a girl could ever have (Mark, you're not so bad either :-)
My favorite day of the week is Thursday!!! Love you both!!!
-Marie
Post a Comment