Thursday, January 3, 2008

Our first stop on the Christmas whirlwind tour

Our first stop on the Christmas whirlwind tour is Mark’s dad and step-mom’s house. Mark’s brother and sister, Pat and Nicole, were also there. Nicole’s two great kids were there too: Caitlyn and Brandon. Mark’s other brother Mike and his wife Melissa and their son Aidan were also there. We had a great time! One thing you can always expect from Noreen is cheese, crackers, and pepperoni - this is my favorite appetizer! I always run to the table to stuff myself with them. She also had these yummy twice baked potatoes!! I played a cute little game called Piranha with Catilyn, Nicole, and Noreen. I got two little presents for the kids. Brandon and I had a blast playing with his new construction truck. Mark got an Entertainment book, which we will put to good use! I got a very adorable snowman Christmas decoration. Aidan got several outfits and some cool musical toys from Grandma and Grandpa McCandless. I was at the hospital all morning with my sister, and I, unfortunately, forgot my camera. So I am posting an action shot from last year’s Christmas at their house. Here’s Mark’s dad Ron, Mark's stepmom Noreen, Caitlyn and Brandon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Linda your blog is the greatest. I just love it. I typed this whole response/blog to baby Dylanswebiste and evidentally the first time I posted a comment I didn't write my pass word down. I put in the few I use and had no success. I loved baby Dylan's too. My vote is for thumb sucking (which I guess is pretty normal) but the new truck with the light load was prob. contest entry material. XO Aunt Mary P>S> I can't get over how big Blarney got since last pic. He's gorgeous.